MSL MicroStat® Status Indicator
- MSL1, MSL2 and MSL3 available in 24VAC/DC, 120VAC and 240VAC; MSL4 and MSL5 available in 24VAC/DC and 120VAC
- Factory assembled
- Small footprint only 2.2" diameter (55.9 mm)
- Vibration-resistant 5.6W wedge lamp
- Surface mount and integrated 3/4" pipe mount
- Type 4X enclosure *
- Indoor use only
- Optional Sound Module, LED Lamp, Pipe Mount Base and Flasher
- PLC compatible
- UL and cUL Listed
The Federal Signal MicroStat is a compact, Type 4X status indicator. Ideal for OEM applications, the MicroStat comes pre-assembled as 1-, 2-, 3-, 4-, or 5-high light units. The user selects combinations from five colors (amber, blue, clear, green and red).
The lenses lock together and snap apart with a simple twisting motion, allowing for easy lamp changes and quick lens resequencing. A rugged vibration-resistant, thick-filament wedge lamp fills each lens with light, providing excellent optical performance.
Wire connections are made through a 2-piece terminal block. The MicroStat is designed to work with PLC outputs including Triacs.
An optional 100,000 hour L.E.D. light source is available in five colors. This lamp, made of surface mounted L.E.D.s, plugs directly into the same socket as the standard lamp.
An optional sound module can be installed in the top position of any MicroStat. The Sound Module Kit (MSS) consists of a slotted grille and board-mounted piezoelectric horn. The sounder plugs directly into the wedge socket.
A pipe mount base, pipes and flashers are also available. See MicroStat Optional Equipment.
* MSL with optional sounder rated Type 1